- Concrete cellars are manufactured onsite and measure 6 ft. x 8 ft.
- All cellars come with 2-hand rails down into the cellar
- All cellars come with 2 vents on top (1 whirly bird vent and 1 air circulation vent)
- All cellars come with a spring activated latch to help open the metal door
- Metal door has 3 locks on the inside
- We recommend installing the cellar in a well-ventilated area to allow the proper amount of air circulation in the cellar to help with concrete condensation.
- $2,850 | Price includes digging hole and setting your 6 ft. x 8 ft. storm cellar
- $3,350 | Price includes digging hole, setting your 6 ft. x 8 ft. storm cellar and pouring 4 yards of concrete around cellar (This option anchors the cellar in the ground)